Saturday, January 23, 2010

Latte Art


The other day when I was working, I made this latte and the art ended up just being abstract. The abstract one's are some of my favorite because you can try to see what you can find in it. It's like watching the clouds.

So anyways, the other day I made this one and I realized it looked exactly like the figure of a woman twisting, with her arm above her, and her hair flowing behind her. Figure drawing is my favorite thing to draw, so when I saw that I was stoked!

Today at work I had so much fun trying new designs with my drinks. I didn't take any pictures, but maybe I will tomorrow. I came up with some fun ones!

PS If you dont know anything about "Latte Art" you should definitely check it out. Some people can do some incredible things.

No comments:

Post a Comment